Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Notes and things

Dear John Mayer,
Keep singing brotha. You make my not so great days, great.


Dear new sports bra,
Thanks for supporting the goods


Dear grams,
Thank you for texting me last night telling me you bought me a new, cozy, blankie. I love you so much...and thanks for sharing my obsession with all things soft.

Dear economy,
please be kind to my mom and help her find a good job


Dear santa,
 please come soon :)

Dear facebook,
Thank you for teaching me mad stalking skills. always a treasure.

Dear hair of mine,
Grow! Grow! Grow!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I love you. Thank you for always listening to this girl.


Dear huge paper of mine,
please go easy on me. I'm about all paper'd out.


Dear Ryan Gosling,
uh....marry me?

2 comments:

  1. Janie!!! Just stumbled upon your blog from Stephanie Romney's blog and I am cracking up!! You are hilarious, my dear! Hope you are doing well and good luck with finals coming up!

    PS: Ryan Gosling...Mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Catherine! You are so sweet! I absolutely love your blog! Thank you, and good luck with school!! I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete