Friday, July 13, 2012

It's a fashion fantasy

I have stumbled upon the GREATEST website in the history of the universe. If you eat, sleep, and dream clothes like me-this place a dream land I tell you. A DREAM LAND.
It's called Polyvore. I'm probably so late jumping on the polyvore bandwagon, but I tell you, pure magic is what's in store for you. pure pure lovin.

You can search ANY type of clothing with the price tag you want, the color you want, and the style, and it will bring up thousands of options for you. It will take you directly to sites to help you purchase your item. Its MAAAAAAGIC!

I spent way too much creating some dream outfits and closet pieces that I desperately need/want.

Here are some of the outfits I put together. Go check out Polyvore and create your own! And if you do, I want to see!
























Wowzers. I have found love. You ladies will thank me later when you check this place out.

2 comments:

  1. mmm...I love that last outfit! You always have the best taste in clothing Janie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went to the website there is so much sweet stuff. Thanks Janie:)

    ReplyDelete