Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Happy List

Things that are making me happy as of late:


*Diet Coke. Nector of the gods I tell you what.

 *New shoes. Normally my feet are abnormally ugly. Like they might possibly scare small children. Anyways, strap on a pair of cute Steve Maddens, and viola! They are magically spicy hot!
 *Small children-mostly these small children. This is Greta, Harper, and Stella. Sometimes I feel like they are my own kids but in all actuality, they are just my cousins. They are some of my very best friends. Love them!
 *Crazy hair+Crazy glasses+awkward self picture=this photo.
 *Ok, so basically the new Batman movie has me all hot and bothered because of a few different reasons. Let me spell it out for you-Christian Bale+Tom Hardy+Joseph Gordon-Levitt=HOLY MOTHERLOAD! wow, glad we got that all figured out.
 *This here is a little grocery store in a place called Grouse Creek. Now Grouse Creek is a little town made up of a few dozen hicks, all related to each other, living life in the middle of nowhere. If you like playing a mean game of horse shoes, dancing with your cousins, and sitting through a 3+ hour program all about your heritage, Grouse Creek is for you! Really, this place is the bomb diggity. Loooove it.
 *Night swimming. Everything is better when the sun goes down. heh heh.
 *Bonfires. Woah baby, I make a mean smore.
 *Horses-or rather country livin! Spending the weekend in Grouse Creek has me all hopped up on cowgirl boots, horses, and good country cookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment