Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picture purge

 A shot from our ward halloween party. I firmly believe that you can come up with a costume within ten minutes. Let me give you a run down of easy-go-to costumes that you can do by using simple clothes from your wardrobe.
1. Pirate
2. Cowgirl
3. witch.
..hahah

I got to go down to provo and support my girls in the provo half marathon! Way to go ladies! Thanks for the fun weekend!


This was my costume for the my family's halloween party. I was a polygamist. My badge said: "Warren Jeff's is my home boy"


Frozen Yogurt from Costco! So yummy! Not only did I get a cozy, soft new blanket for school, but I got some delicious yogurt! Yay for Costco.


If I am not in class, or doing homework, I am at work at Creative Communications. I judge kid's poetry to be printed in books! 




This is a picture of my side of the room in my dorm....


.......and THIS IS MY ROOMATES! ARG! (any suggestions of how to nicely tell your roommate to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick up their side of the room? It's so gross.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the polgamist costume. You are lovely. Oh, and I'd straight up tell her to clean her room or else I'll be unplugging some of her alarms pretty soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janie Jane I love your polygamist costume. I was literally busting up. I'll have to keep that in mind in the future.

    I'm sorry about your roommate! Just think...there's only like 5 and a half months of school left and probably over a month of that is breaks. I wonder what she'd do if you made her bed for her...? Or use the threat that was used against me growing up...just put everything in a big garbage bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your suggestions ladies! I will definitely take them into consideration!!

    ReplyDelete