Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanks

In honor of thanksgiving, I thought I would jump on the band wagon and post about my thanksgiving weekend.
Boy do I have a lot to be thankful for..

I spent most of the weekend up at my family cabin in Bear Lake. My pictures wouldn't upload (sad) but my  weekend was spent eating, laughing, being with amazing family, and spending time together in a beautiful town.

Thanksgiving is a time to remember what we have been given and celebrate family, friends, and the blessings we have received. Well, I have been thinking, and each day I am going to post one thing that I am grateful for. I think that remembering each day what we have been given is so important and should be celebrated on a daily basis.

So today, I am thankful my super hawt momma.


Not only is she the greatest friend, but she is the perfect mother. I couldn't have asked for a greater influence, friend, mentor, and momma. She truly is the greatest, most beautiful person alive. 
Thank you heavenly father for giving her to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment