Sunday, December 11, 2011

Poor+ christmas=DIY madness

Well, as you might have guessed, I am pooooor. Well it's is christmas time, and poor me doesn't have the greens to buy gifts. BUT, thanks to pinterest, and a few crafty ideas I AM GOING TO MAKE ALL OF MY GIFTS! Scary thought, I know. But I am very excited! All of these fun gifts have only costed me around $5.00 each!

Here is the list of my projects this year:

Pinwheel painting:
-I bought my canvas at Michaels on sale for $4.00
-Paints (I used my sister's)


DIY painting
-I bought the painting (you use underneath) at the DI for $1.00
-Used sister's paints
-Letter stickers (bought them at Michaels)-$4.00






-I bought three jars at the DI for 25 cents each!
-Fabric from Joanns Crafts- $5.00
-Modge podge(Michaels) $3.00


*I will post pictures of my finished products. I hope they all turn out! I also have a few other ideas up my sleeve! Yay for a DIY christmas!


Today I am thankful for: Hot water. My apartment building has been struggling with that whole concept. Not a huge fan of ice showers. Freezin' my hinie off=No bueno. 

2 comments:

  1. I love DIY things! I'm planning on trying a whole bunch of recipes over the break because I can just have my mommy buy the ingredients! :) I have a ton of craft projects I want to do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love to try new things! I think it is the best!

    ReplyDelete