Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reflection

Looking over the past year, I have begun to realize just what can happen in one year. When you think about it, time is a crazy thing. It flies by, yet creeps steadily on. In honor of the new year, I wanted to reflect and look back on all of the crazy, fun, heartbreaking, hilarious, triumphs and trials I have encountered in 2011. What a year dolls, what a year.

1. I ended my first year and begun my second year of college up at Utah State. Wow. Some of the greatest memories were made.

2. Kissed a boy. actually two. Bout time? HECK YEEEEESSSSSSS.

3. Mom lost her job = Absolutely devastating. BUT Gained a better one? check.

4. Witnessed a miracle

5. Experienced tragic heartbreak

6. Made new friends

7. Became a crafty woman. Who woulda thunk?

8. bahaha I just called myself a woman. yikes.

9. LOTS of friends got married. I'm so not ready. I still can't even say the anatomically correct name for a man's junk. Gross. eww. I'm like five years old. Ok?

10. Learned to love myself.

11. Realized the truthfulness of the gospel. Been a long time comin peeps.

12. Started this here blog. I'm a blogger. Hi my name is Janie, and I'm a blogger. I will admit that.

13. Experienced health scares with a smorgasborg of family and friends. They include: cancer, leg surgery, bladder lift, colonoscopy, more cancer....and we have made it out alive. We can thank the man upstairs for watching over us this year.

14. Got my wisdom teeth out for the dose time. chipmunk cheeks are so in.

15. MADE IT THROUGH 2011 ALIVE.

Here's to new memories in 2012. It's the end of the world folks. I'm goin to partay like it's nobodies BUSINASS.


***Sorry for no pictures. My computer is being dumb. They won't upload.

poopy.

1 comment:

  1. 12 out of 15 apply to me too! Sounds like the year has been successful!

    ReplyDelete