Thursday, January 26, 2012

And that's how you do it

Guess who is sick of not going on dates? That would be me.


                                                    (this is me. wishing I had a date. from a boy.)

So what did I do? I marched right into the bishop's office and told him that boys are dumb DUMB DUUMMMBBBB and that I wanted to go on a date.


Bishop agreed. He said that boys needed to ask me on dates. (yes, bishop, they do) and he and I concocted a plan. We are setting up a dating panel. Yes, a dating panel. We are going to have a night where all the boys and all the girls come and ask each other questions as to why we are not dating each other. Are we to scared? Are we just lazy? WHAT IS THE DEAL GENTLEMAN?

Bishop says that boys are to scared to ask me on dates. What the? What does that even mean? Does it look like I'm going to bite them?

              (This could possibly be the reason they are scared. I am looking rather ravishing as of late)


 Frankly, I think I will start wearing a neon sign plastered to my forehead that reads "ASK ME ON A DATE. I WILL NOT TURN YOU DOWN." sure, that may seem a little forward? desperate even? At this point, I do not care. I'm ready to go on a date.

Are you too suffering from the lack of dates? My suggestion: get the bish involved people. Honestly he's like the mating master.




...and THAT ladies and gents is how you get yourself a date.

2 comments:

  1. Girl... It's the freakin' generation!! Even with this new beau of mine. He mentioned that he was coming up this weekend and we needed to 'hang out.' So I told him... Instead of hanging out, we should go on a date! So thank goodness... we are. But, dating is a loss cause for guys. It's soo sad and frustrates me soo much!

    I love you girl and keep your head held high. There's going to be a guy that looks at you and says, "I'm going to ask her on a date." And then, the rest will be history :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you agree with me! Dating is a lost art! You are too cute. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete