Monday, January 24, 2011

Catch this blogger folk

Upon starting this blog, I have come to realize my life is jam pack full of quite the embarrassing and beautifully awkward instances that occur throughout my day. Well ladies and gents, here is one for you to put in your pipe and smoke:
It all started with the back of a familiar shirt. As my school day came to a close, I began my trek back to my apartment in hopes of finding some lunch. Slowly departing from campus, I saw my good friend Garen also begining his journey back home. All of the sudden the most glorious idea popped into my mind. Why not scare the knickers off my good friend? With his back towards me, I quickly ran up behind him in hopes of shocking my victim. (Now, if you must know, I clearly did not realize that despite my good friend being single, he was holding hands with some skankish feline.) I slowly mapped out my move, and SHABAM! I gripped his shoulders, flung him backward, and yelled a hellishly loud, "BOOOO!"........ok everyone...here is where everything falls apart. To my surprise, this poor fella was not my good friend Garen, but some poor pedestrian scared out of his wits. And his poor girlfriend...o boy. One minute she is graciously strolling with her oh so handsome lover, and the next, her poor boy is flung to the ground by some strange woman.
Well, with my face a shade red, redder than i thought were possible, I quickly stammered,"uh...I'm sorry...I...uh...I....I didn't mean to" WHAT THE HECK! After that most horrific instance, that is what I say to this scared sap. Oh, heavily days, you should have seen the glare I got from his Mrs.
So, fellow bloggers, if I can leave you one thing after reading this cumbersome tale, that would be......Go straight home after class and eat your lunch.

1 comment: