Sunday, January 30, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

Well, I know it's been a few days but I can't just go on posting everyday or I will become one of those crazed bloggers! Well for today's hilarious tale, I feel I must share with you why I do the things I do. You see, although I may do the most awfully embarrassing things, daily (sad i know), I did not just catch this horrid trait from a cold or something. No you see, I inherited this trait from a lovely lady I like to call mother dearest.



Now this sexy lady, (above) not only is my mother, but also has a few stories in her bucket worth telling. Like mother like daughter eh?
Well peeps, gear yourself up for this sucker cause it's going to be goooood.

It all started with a good ole' game of church basketball. (nothing ever good becomes of those dang things) My mom and dad  had just moved into a new ward, and were acclimating into their new area by joining the church bball team. With my dad firmly on the court, and my mom cheering from the sidelines, as all good mormon wives do, the game began. Now, the sex-kitten my mom is, she decided she is going to give my dad a "good job" tap. Let me just explain to you what this "good job" tap entails. My mom precedes to grab my dad's "area" and give a good squeezeroo. BARF. Well, you see not only do I suffer from this habbit, but as you soon will learn my mom does to....she grabbed the wrong guys "package". Mmmhmm. Thats right, she fondled some poor fellow basketballer. In horror, my sad mother realizes what she has just done and blurps out, "Hi, were new in the ward!" Holy mother of mercy. Do you see where I get this sad problem of saying the wrong things at the wrong time??

All in all, a poor guy gets felt up by some "new bee" in the ward; my mom gets a little more bang for her buck; and my dad sure gets a good laugh. All in a days work at the Richardson household.

No comments:

Post a Comment