Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break say Wha?

Spring break came and gone much too fast, but let me say it was a blast. Too much eating, so much laughing, and loads of hiking and friends.

Friday I drove down to Rexburg to visit Liza and Rachy! Oh my, what a blast that was! BYU-I sure knows how to partay!

I lover her.

Monday Bree, Emily, Emily, Caitlin and I headed down to St. George for hiking, sun, and fun. We had a blast. I love those ladies.

Meditation is much better a top a mountain.


I don't know why this picture is so grainy, but these were the beautiful red rocks we climbed up. So pretty!


We got home wednesday in which I spent my remaining break playing with friends, going on lunch dates with my grandparents, and sleeping!


                                This little beauty was taken on St. Patty's day. What a gem eh?

                                        I loved having sleepovers with my favorite little guy.

Spring break was much needed! I loved spending some time with my friends and just relaxing! The only down side was not being able to see my mom! She and my step dad are traveling London. What jerks right? No, they are having a ball sight seeing and eating up their time in Europe.

I'm so excited to finish out the school year and see what the summer has in store. I have set some great goals and I am anxious to see them through!

I hope everyone had a lovely break!

No comments:

Post a Comment