Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweat like a pig, look like a fox


Well, I started running. It's safe to say that it is one of the hardest yet most rewarding ventures. I made a decision that I was going to transform my life and achieve a greater sense of health and overall being. Over this past year I have watched countless people achieve their goals and I felt utterly lost. I wanted that to be me.

Each day on the treadmill I look over and see others running faster, longer, and harder than I am. BUT I am there. I am working. I am trying.

So here I am starting a new journey. I know it is going to come with its up's and down's but I am more determined than ever to achieve my goals.

2 comments:

  1. You are cool. I envy your endurance, I've been trying to pick up running again...Girl, you are running when I get to the gym, and still running when I leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freak Jane you amaze me! You seriously are so awesome. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete