Thursday, March 1, 2012

What I love about you

Today I feel overwhelmed by how much I love and appreciate people who surround my life. So I figured I would give a little shout to some people whom I adore.

Mom-


thank you for texting/calling me each day and seeing how I am. Thank you for being so kind, giving, and perfect. I love you!


Grandma-

Thank you for the soup, gifts, and little love texts. Thank you for always loving me and letting me know how much you care.  I love you!


Pappa

Thank you for everything you do for me. You make me feel like your number one girl. I love you!

Kell-dog

Thank you for listening to me, making me laugh, and being one of the best friends eva! I love you!


Roommates-

Thank you for making me laugh, and keeping me sane through crazy school. I love you!


Kater

Thank you for being my sister and best friend. You do so much for me and I am so grateful for everything you do. I love you!


Emily, Emily, Caitlin and Bree

Oh ladies! You all make me laugh harder than anyone. I love our girls nights and I love and miss all of you!


Ky KY


Thanks for talking to me that first day in the second grade. You are the best friend ever. I love you!


Gramps-


Thank you for showing me what a real man is. Thank you for letting me know what I should look for in a future husband. I love you!


Ryan Gosling


Just.....thank you.......

2 comments: