Sunday, November 10, 2013

Someone Who


I want someone to tuck my hair behind my ears and tell me they love my freckles. I want someone who tickles me even though the very thought of being tickled makes me cringe. I want someone who will build me a fort equipped with twinkle lights and sparkling cider. I want someone who will cook me crappy dinners in our crappy kitchen. I want someone who will booty drop with me on a Friday night. I want someone who will drive long distances just so they can see me. I want someone who loves their momma. I want someone who ruins my lipstick-not my mascara. I want someone who kisses my neck, because that’s my favorite place. I want someone who will go on target runs with me and let me look at whatever I want for however long I want. I want someone who will let me take ten zillion pictures of us. I want someone who makes me laugh-and not the social kind of laugh, but the doubled over/tears streaming kind of laugh. I want someone who will hold my hair when I puke. I want someone who tells me I look sexy. I want someone who barbeques and rocks an apron. I want someone who wants to hold my hand. Always. I want someone who sends me good morning texts. I want someone who loves god. I want someone to belt out love songs in the car with. I want someone to road trip with. I want someone to share my blanket with. I want someone who will whisper funny things in my ear. I want someone who hugs me, and hugs me tight. I want someone who loves spontaneous adventure. I want someone who will share a sleeping bag. I want someone who kisses my forehead. I want someone who lets me buy them clothes. I want someone who opens my door. I want someone who loves father-hood. I want someone who won’t judge for ordering a burger instead of a salad. I want someone who will be my motivator. I want someone who wants to be with me more than his guy friends. I want someone who will endorse my love of diet coke and muddy buddies. I want someone who slow dances with me wherever, whenever. I want someone who madly loves me. I want someone to fight with. I want someone to pray with. I want someone to cry with. I want someone to love with.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!
    You deserve someone who will do that and MORE for you!

    ReplyDelete