Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow day blues

Wazzup crazed blog stockers! Its Thursday evening, and instead of doing some good ole' homeworko, i'm here, about to give you your daily fill of giggles. Here's one for your eyes and ears:

It was a Wintery, Monday evening and I had just left for home after a grand play date with my greatest pal, kylee. Despite the warning signs from my overactive blatter, I decided I would just wait until I got home to go wee wee. Well, about two seconds into my walk home, I realized, by goolly, I have to pee SOOOOO bad. So now my lovely walk home turned into, Squeeze your legs together oober tightly and jog/run home.
Now you must know that in order for me to reach  my house, I must pass through my back-yard gate and run down my hill, in which then, I will reach my toilet. shweet. Alright guys, here is where my life ends...Right as I pass through my gate I fail to remember that when snow falls, the ground becomes muddy and slippery. So, with "toilet" on my mind, I begin running down my hill with all my might...and...SHABAM! I fly into the air and slam into the ground on my back (I have just slipped on the mud and fallen to my bitter end). Whelp, as i lay there, mud completely covering my body, my poor bladder can not hold any longer, and yes, I pee myself silly. Now, not only am I covered in freezing cold mud, I have now soiled myself. So obviously I start balling my eyes out.
(side note: who wets themselves at seventeen? ME. I think the "Depends" shopping will start a few years earlier.)
I layed there for a good ten minutes, just soaking up my tears, pee, and mud before realizing that I should probably go inside.
Lesson learned? My clencher is broken (aka, that thing that is supposed to help you "hold" your pee.)
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment