Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward:

- leaving my house today..twice..without a bra on. So what if I let the goods hang free for awhile.
- Getting a text from a random stranger. The text read: "Jolene says no." Um who in the knads is Jolene and why is she saying no?
- Bursting into tears at the gym. Crying in public is oober embarassing business
- crazy lady on the freeway sendin the bird my way. Love you too grouchy pants
-This awesome hair due (hair doo? hair do? I. hate. spelling?) I tried thats supposed to make your hair curly without using heat. Didn't turn out quite as planned. I looked like a german school girl. Just call me Helga for short


Awesome:

-My burfday is on Saturday! yeah baby. Best day of the whole entire year
- Getting some really cute news shoes for said birthday. Sparkly Sperry Topsiders. They are super fab


- Going up to park city for the weekend with my favorite people on the planet, my grandparents. Couldn't be more excited
- Cleaning my room, finally! Seriously I think you could have played where's waldo in my room. Saying it was a disaster is an understatement. Thank heavens for clorox wipes and a good vacuum.
- PINTEREST. enough said
- Knowing fall is just around the corner. I can almost taste it.
- A super sweet (sweet as in "ahh, that's so precious and sweet!" not sweet like "dude that's so sweet. catch my drift?) Anyways it's this really cute necklace my mom got for me from Sundance. I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment