Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Best Day of the Year

Yesterday was my birthday! Hoorah! Call me crazy, but I loooove me some birthday. My day, or rather "birthday weekend" was spent with friends and family and I couldn't have asked for a better fun-filled few days.

Here are a few highlights from my favorite day of the year:

- I got "The Ultimate Boyfriend" for my birthday. You may be thinking, that is impossible, he just doesn't exsist! Well, I got him. He knows exactly what to say, he's super sexy, and will never break my heart. What a dream boat.



-I went to a stake dance (more to come on that later) and was asked to dance by an oober babe. Ya baby!

-Muddy Buddies, "Cowboy Wanted", walmart giftcards, Diet Coke, and more. All my favorite things. My friends win.

-Driving up imigration canyon to eat at the most holy of holies resteraunt, "Ruth's Diner". If you haven't been, it is a must. Gorgeous scenery, delicious food, and great company. What more could you ask for?


-Shopping in Park City. Not only do I love clothes, but I love good deals! Everything was on sale, the weather was perfect, and the trip was successful. (Thank you gram and gramps :))

-Staying the night in the most beautiful condo in Park City. Our night was filled with great food, laughs, toasts, and being with those I love.

A few photos to share:










What a GREAT birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Courty babe. You are marvelous and I can't wait for our craft days up at school!

    ReplyDelete