Sunday, August 7, 2011

Love me some Fall

Being a poor college girl stinks like poo. (the kind where you have to spray ten gallons of fabreeze, flip on the fan, and run out of the bathroom kind of poo) You're welcome for that visual. Anyways, each year around this time, I start browsing online and through various magazines and begin drooling over fall fashion. So to ease the pain of not being able to purchase these items at this time, (notice the hope still lingering in my voice) I thought I would share some of the lovelies I have found...and in fact NEED.

Attention: Any of you readers are more than welcome to donate to my fashion fund. I would love you forever and always.

Exhibit A: These gorgy Steve Maddens. My feet crave these suckers




Next on the list: THIS watch. Holy shnikies. Time never looked so glamorous.  



Say hello to Mac's Ruby Woo lip stick. Yowza.



I need this dress. Now. I can picture it now...in my closet...no, on me. It looks really cute if you're wondering.



Basically, those are only a FEW of the items I have been dying for.
Holy Moly, I need to learn to thrift.

No comments:

Post a Comment