Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

Well folks, its been a crazy few weeks and there has been one memory plaguing my mind these past few days. Wanna hear? Well listen up cause i'm about to spill it...

So my high school's hockey team is, for a lack of a better word, "the shizzz"So, it was nearing the end of my senior year and our hockey team had made it to the championship. We had just won the game (it was just semi-finals then), and with our spirits high, and our cockiness even higher, we made our way out of the building to depart home. So as you guessed, when something is over, everyone and i mean EVERYONE leaves the building at one time and the parking lot is chuck full of eager people to leave. Well, as soon as I stepped outside I could tell it was icy so I tried to walk real lightly..ya nope. In a matter of about two seconds I flung into the air, feet/legs above me and face planted it onto the concrete. Ok, kinda embarassing right? ya, well lucky for me it gets worse. Not only have I face planted it in front of the man of my dreams, but I have flashed everyone and their dog as well. (my pants were a little loose, so low and behold my good ole' coin slot was showing for the whole world to see) AND my hat flew off exposing my nastyness hat hair. Well ladies and gents, this is not the only time I have fallen in front of the whole senior class, no this was just the opener for the season finale. On the senior panaramic picture day, I hit concrete AGAIN. and wanna know the best part? It wasn't icy, snowy, or rainy. Naw, it was just my damn shoes. Ya, thats what. And for the rest of the day I was told, "Hey I saw you fall earlier. That was super funny." mmhmmm SO funny. Jerk.

At least I didn't like shart my pants or somethin.

No comments:

Post a Comment