Sunday, February 6, 2011

Put me into a home

Well instead of treating you to a fun little story I decided I would let you lay your pretty little eyes on these babies. Today we are going to play, "spot the wack job" (aka: ME) Seriously, can I just look normal once? um...no. 
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THESE LOVELIES. 




Look who's handi-cappin in the back seat?

I was interpretive dancing...but still..pray for me.

There are no words for this beast.

Um....looks like I popped a few to many. No?

Can you spot me? If you can't, it's better you didn't anyways.

And here is the grand daddy of all hideous photos. Look at me go! Whoa baby am I a fine peice of a$$. Nothin says "tap me" like a sideways baseball cap.
Sorry If I scarred you for life, what can I say? I take myself a F.I.N.E photo.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA.... "nothing says 'tap me' like a sideways baseball cap.

    seriously woman. crying.

    ReplyDelete