Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Confessions 101

1. I tried to brake my arm in elementary school cause I wanted presents
2. I HATE licorice. the smell, the look, the taste. That stuff is the devils candy
3. I am never not wearing lip gloss. Sad? psh no.
4. I once ran over my neighbors chicken. There were feathers on the tires for weeks
5. I once told a boy in my kindergarten class that my poop was made out of gold. He believed me
6. I couldn't wait until I had boobs....and now..I think all that wishful thinking made my boobs never stop growing. crap.
7. I always wanted a brother. But then I realized that boys had different "parts" then us girls do. Ya, that ended real quick.
8. I used to pretend that the water droplets on the window were pioneers crossing the plain
9. I own way to many clothes yet I can never find anything to wear
10. I am OBSESSED with black men. Can't get enough of the chocolate folk
11. When I meet a boy, I sometimes put his last name against mine and see if it sounds cute. If not, I pass.
12. I am terrified of love
13. I have a hard time telling people no.
14. I love feeling sun burnt. Something about it makes me feel happy
15. Boys really intimidate me
16. My biggest wish is to be on SNL
17. I adore cats. Especially the fat ones
18. I wet my pants way to often...I think its getting a little ridiculous
19. I have the worlds most amazing family. so cliche yet SO very true
20. I love myself a good burger
21. when i dream, I am not myself. I watch my body do things. Its kind of interesting
22. I hate the name Garret. Gag me.
23. People always think i'm married with kids. Do I look like im 30? Idiots.
24. Sometimes i think Santa is real
25. I have a thing for one of my best friends. (he's a boy. I'm not a lesbian...just to clear that up)
26. I love to sing LOUDly in the car. People give me weird looks, but hey, they do it too.
27. Sometimes I wish I were brunette. Blondes do not have more fun
28. So ya know that part in Juno when that girl gives Juno the stink eye and bleeker says she can't help it cause her face is just like that? ya...I think mine is too.
29. I love the smell of oranges but hate the taste
30. I have way to many confessions...

No comments:

Post a Comment