Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not a Happy Camper

WARNING: This post is not very embarrassing/funny/worth reading. I just need to rant. Ok?

Ok, so lately I have been feeling grumpy, moody and just different. So I have come up with some reasons as to why this might be.


Reason one: I'm weird. This is sometimes a good thing, but when it comes to meeting new friends, this may just effect my abilities to do so. (See picture below)....enough said.

 Reason two: I miss my friends. Ok, so I know the whole mission thing is good, but sometimes I just miss my amigos. Life just isn't the same without them.


Reason Three: My hair looks like this (see below). I don't know what the deal is, but Logan does something to it. I guess I could just rock the "I look like I have been electrocuted" thang, but then again...some people need a little bit a normal.



All I know is.....when all else fails and you can't seem to find your happy......just look at this sucker



Mmmhmmm. Thats one disgustingly hilarious child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment