Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Awkward:

1. Being alone with just one other person in the elevator. Do you say something to each other or just sit there in silence? I dunno!
2. Having a boy tell me to "really spread out and open up my legs"....it was for ice blocking purposes..but still. Um what?
3. Not washing my hair for three days now..naw..actually that's pretty awesome
4. Reading a poem at work entitled "My fart smells like this." yes. A fourth grade kid made a whole poem about his own gas.
5. Sitting outside my class because the door was locked..only to realize everybody was already inside and I should have just knocked
6. Stepping on a worm today and looking up to find some kid tell me, "It's ok, if it splits in half it will still live" .....uh....ok?


Awesome:

1. This photo:


Tell me I don't look like Sid the sloth from ICE AGE

2. The fact that there are only two more weeks left of school! Bless the heavens above!
3. Somebody telling me I look cute. That always makes my day. People are just so nice!
4. Having a job interview on Saturday! Summer job here I come!
5. Going to the "Date Doctor" show tonight. Yes, there is a real-life date doctor. The movie "Hitch" was based off of him (but the real dude is white). It was hil-larious! And not to mention...quite useful!
6. Having my english paper be voted in the top 3 of my class! Goll I thought that would only happen when hell froze over.

No comments:

Post a Comment