Monday, April 11, 2011

My husband better do this..

Lately, I'm all about the "my husband better do this.." and "my husband better do that.." Is this ok? Should I be doing this? Who knows even if I will get married, but honestly, I'm a sucker for good lovin! Let me just share with you the CUTEST stories of lovin' I have heard lately. Mmmmm baby! And the best part, these stories are true! Some hubbys are too good to be true..

Story 1:
Wife #1 had just had a baby, and thus, had come down with a bad case of post-pardum depression. So one afternoon, she climbed into the shower, and completely broke down. After a long, hard, day of working in the yard, her SUPER AMAZING husband heard his wife balling in the shower. So what did he do?? He opened the shower, climbed in, and wrapped his arms around his troubled wife. (O MY GOOD GRACIOUS!!! mind you, this guy is in his clothes, and he gets into the shower with his wife and just hugs her!) My husband will do this


Story 2:
One day wife #2 came down with a bad case of the stomach flu. Thus being the case, she consequently spent the night on the bathroom floor. AMAZING husband to the rescue. So what did her cute husband do you might ask? He brought her, and him, a sleeping bag, bundled her up tight, and slept the night with her on the bathroom floor. Can you say fer cuteness!! My husband will do this

Story 3:
Ok, so this isn't really a story...but...I want my husband to write me cute notes and stick them on the bathroom mirror.My husband will do this


So, I guess i'm being a little picky...but a girl can dream right?


3 comments:

  1. Umm excuse me! Of course you are going to get married, you are adorable!!! K I loved this post. Super, super cute. I don't think it's wrong at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of....I just found this, and thought you would appreciate it. It is a bond we share, Janie. A bond we share.

    “The blessings of hard work in the Lord's service are very real. She is the physical, tangible blessing that helps me know the Lord does bless us according to our exact obedience!”

    This was just a comment (talking about reaping benefits of serving a mission) a dude wrote on a facebook picture of him and his fiance.....My husband will say that about me....I may just have to post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hannah I love that! I'm so glad we share this bond

    ReplyDelete