Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's gettin a little crazy up-n-HUR

Things that have made my day a little bit crazier then average:

1. This whole zombies vs. humans business all over campus. I swear, everyone is in a mass state of hysteria. Can't tell if I think it's funny or kind of annoying. I'll keep you posted.

2. Let me just give you the run down of my homework for tonight. 
           *1000 word Fieldwork draft for english
           *Essay on why the armory show in New York City is influential (ya, what the?)
           *Read chapter in Physiology on...URINE. yes. pee. As in the kind that comes out of your tush
           *Pre-lab for Physiology
           *Read chapter for Humanities on the 1960. gag me.
           *Cry over all my to-do lists

3. Walking home from class and being scared by the man walking behind me. He was a creeper mic creeper pants. Go find a different girl to give the heebie jeebies too mr!

4. Realizing that school is almost over and I have yet to find a job. 

5. Having the weather be bi-polar. I kid you not, it has snowed, rained, hailed, been 60 degrees, and winded (winded...is that a word?) in like the past week. I have decided that mother nature either needs a good spanking or to be put in time out until she is ready to make her decision.

6. Missing my friends and family. I never realized how much I could genuinely miss somebody..and its scary to think that they might not miss me.

7. Making new friends! Whoopi!!! 

8. Seeing a dead bird in the road. That just puts a damper on my day. Poor lil guy.

9. Watching the movie, "Penolope" and realizing that one day, me and my husband WILL reenact that kissing scene. He will have no choice. And yes, it WILL be fun.

10. Realizing I have all that homework to do and yet I am writing on this here blog. O boy...stupid. stupid. stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Janie dear I love you!

    Don't forget to add Golden Corral to meet Biggest Loser people to your to do list! You gotta have something fun!

    p.s. winded is a word...but I think you mean windy :)

    ReplyDelete