Thursday, April 7, 2011

Questions I wish I had answers to

Recently there has been some interesting, and valid, questions plaguing my mind. AND I WANT ANSWERS. So, I'm going to list them here. And if any of you blogger folk know the anwers.....then praise to you almighty.

1. Where do they put the body parts after amputating them off somebody? Like seriously. They can't just chuck them in the garbage.....can they? And I don't think they would reuse them cause they are all diseased and stuff. Tell me that!

2. Why, when it hails, does it only hail for like two seconds? And is it like salt or somethin? Cause it sure tastes like it.


3. Why can some people eat all they want and NEVER gain a single ounce? I know...fast metabolism..whoopdi doo. But Why?! WHY!!! I hate all you eat-all-you-want fellas.

4. Why do people think it's ok to make out in public. I get your all in love and junk, but honestly. If I wanted to watch people mate I would turn on animal planet.

5. Why am I wasting my time wishing I had answers to dumb questions? ........

............Beats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment