Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Bunch of Ramblings..AKA vent central..AKA...bored?

Lately I have come down with a bad case of the "ornery's". (I know that word looks like it says "horny's...but look again. It says Ornerys. I do not have a bad case of the hornies, but if I did, that would make a pretty interesting post. No?) Bad news right? I kid you not, EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is making me mad/grumpy/make me want to punch their pretty little faces in. Watch out, scary Janie on the loose. Honestly I keep telling myself I need to change my attitude, but then something happens and I feel like i'm going to explode. So I have decided I need to list blessings I have received in the last little while and in my life. I think this might help cure this bad case of the uglies.

BLESSINGS I HAVE RECEIVED RECENTLY:

1. I got the job I wanted soooooo bad!! I get to work at Kid's Camp this summer! It is a camp for kids..well duh, it's called "kids camp". Anyways, I get to teach cooking with one of my good friends and can I just say I screamed a lot when I found out I got the job. Needless to say, my job kicks some serious bootay

2. School is almost over and I have semi-ok grades. I am not a smarty pants by any means, but I think I have managed to get a decent report card. Let me think I'm doing alright. Ok?

3. I have the cooolest friends on the planet. Case closed. Just take a gander at this bad boy..


mmhmm.. those are pillow pets. I think they should win some award for being their rad selves.

4. The weather has been beautiful. Don't know how long this will last, but that has been a mood-lifter for sure.

5. Getting my Patriarchal blessing. Can I just tell you how A-MAZING this was. Balled my eyes out fur sure

6. Having the most amazing grandparents on the history of the universe. Seriously my grandma is jesus




Wow...I already feel better...we will see how long that lasts....

2 comments:

  1. so glad i can read your blog jaine. you creack me up. love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "seriously, my grandma is jesus." i'm in the middle of class laughing outloud and everyone thinks i am a freak. thank you for lifting my spirits with that one line.

    ReplyDelete